Sweet gift of nature
Raisins of Iran are one of the most important agricultural products of Iran and plays a main role in global markets.
About Iranian Raisins:
- 27% of the world Raisins export market supplies from Malayer and Malayer Raisins are well known in the world.
- It is exported to more than 130 countries around the world.
- Iran’s raisin production is near 300,000 tons per year and its quality is almost unique.
Iranian raisins have unique features like:
- Great quality
- High quality standards
- Soft tissue
- Unique flavor and nice taste
- Product variety
AriaTDC as a well-known Iranian Dried fruit supplier and one of the trusted and main key manufacturer and exporter of Iranian Raisins is proud to supply its valuable customers.
AriaTDC maintain fully automated plants and factories with proper quality control systems, taking every precaution that the quality of our goods is FIRST CLASS.
- Golden Raisins (Angori)
- Malayer Raisins
- Sultana Raisins (light / dark)
- Golden Kashmary Raisins
- Green Raisins
- Sun-dried (BALCK) Raisins
- Industrial Raisins
- Raisins are full of iron, copper and B complex vitamins; they are a valuable addition to daily diet. anemia or iron deficiency can be eliminate by regularly consuming raisins.
- High levels of polyphenolic antioxidants, known as catechins, destroy free radicals that lead to the occurrence of tumors, particularly colon cancer.
- Poor Digestion
- Raisins contain rich content of fiber. They serve as a great remedy to treat chronic constipation. Raisins regularize bowel movements, and keep gastrointestinal tract healthy
- Since they are rich in phenolic phytochemicals, they are great antibacterial and antioxidant agents. Raisins are helpful in relieving bacterial infections or fever caused by viruses.
- Poor Eye Health
- It also include many polyphenolic phytonutrients that are great for ocular health. Because they protect eyes from many damages caused by free radical. They are also good sources of vitamin A and beta carotene to improve eyesight for maintaining good eye health.
- Low Energy
- Raisins are full of carbs, especially natural sugars including glucose and fructose. This is why raisins are always handy when it is need a quick boost of energy. They also help in good absorption of all essential nutrients including proteins in the body.
- Bad Dental Health
- Another great benefit of raisins is that it contains a phytochemical called oleanolic acid that offers incredible protection against all kinds of dental problems. If somebody suffers from cavities, tooth decay or brittle teeth; raisins will prevent any bacterial growth in the mouth. Moreover, raisins are also rich in calcium to protect tooth enamel.
- Raisins regulate blood flow and decrease high blood pressure. Since they contain many antioxidants along with iron, potassium and B-complex vitamins; It’s helpful in reducing the stiffness of blood vessels. This greatly helps in relieving and lowering hypertension. The absence of sodium makes it a great snack during hunger pangs.
- Cures Insomnia
- They are also recommended as a beneficial treatment to help sleep disorders. It’s guaranteed to fix a distorted sleep pattern.
- Poor Bone Health
- Raisins contain good amounts of calcium. This is important to strengthen bones and relieve joint pain. Raisins are also great sources of a micronutrient, It’s also beneficial in preventing menopause induced osteoporosis and supports good bone health.